This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Add some Christmas cheer to your treats by decorating reindeer brownies
I don’t think this is much of a recipe because we used brownie mix and essentially just compiled everything together but they are definitely a fun treat to make with the kids. These cute reindeer brownies will be an excellent addition to a Christmas party or just a festive kids activity throughout the holidays and they are really easy to try. It’s an excellent way to spruce up a tray of brownies and they are pretty cute too! (let’s not count the calories on these though, eek)
- A tray of brownies – we used ready-mix for time-saving but you can use this brownie recipe if you want to do it from scratch. Just be sure to create a tray because it makes cutting them out easier.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely
- Use the biscuit/cookie cutter to cut each round brownie.
- Generously frost the brownie cutouts and place them in the fridge to set for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and give each brownie 2 antlers using the pretzels.
- Next, give each 2 eyes and a red sweetie nose and enjoy.
For more sweet treats, check out the Cheat Day Index
Alternatively, have a look at the Recipe Index for more food ideas