This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Who doesn’t love cocktails? Now it’s time for an adult only eggnog mudslide cocktail
Eggnog isn’t that big here in the UK but in the US it’s the drink of choice synonymous with the holidays so how could I not come up with an adaptation for my US readers! This is an awesome (but very alcoholic) eggnog cocktail, entitled the Eggnog Mudslide. Perfect for an entertaining winter warmer recipe to serve to your guests at a Christmas party this year.
- 1 Shot (35ml) Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur)
- 1 Shot (35ml) Vodka
- 2 Shots (70ml) Eggnog (here is an excellent Eggnog recipe that I’ve used)
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp. Chocolate Sauce
- Handful Chocolate Shavings
- Cinnamon Stick
You Will Need:
- Cocktail shaker
- Pour the chocolate syrup into the glasses at the bottom and up the sides to drizzle and create a design.
- Freeze the glass for 10-15 minutes
- Add a few cubes of ice to your cocktail shaker and then add the coffee liqueur, vodka, and eggnog.
- Shake well, strain and remove the ice and pour into your cold glass from the freezer
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and the ground nutmeg.
- Garnish with the cinnamon stick and enjoy