This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Are you dreaming of a Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty inspired Christmas? I am giving away a free printable that will help you craft the perfect Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty ornament which will look great on your Christmas tree!
These ornaments are going to match any Disney inspired Christmas themes too since they are on Mickey’s head.
Are you ready? Grab your scissors and glue then!
Maleficent Christmas Ornament
Let’s create the Maleficent Christmas ornament first. The materials you need are the following:
- Paper (purple, light green, and black)
- String (can also be ribbon)
Follow these instructions in crafting Maleficent inspired Christmas ornaments:
1. Download and print the template. Take note of the specific color of the paper that each page should be printed on.
2. Cut out all the pieces.
3. Carefully put white glue on the Mickey Mouse ears, making sure that the flames are filled.
4. Sprinkle glitter on the ears and shake the excess off.
5. Paste Maleficent’s black dress on the ornament template.
6. Glue the ears at the back of the ornament.
7. Glue the shoulder part of Maleficent’s dress, and add the purple accent over it.
8. Add Maleficent’s crown at the top of the ornament, in between the ears.
9. Loop a ribbon or string and glue the end at the back of the ornament.
Your Maleficent Christmas ornament is ready to be hanged on the Christmas tree!
Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament
Now it’s time to create the Sleeping Beauty Christmas ornament. You will need the same materials, but the color of the papers are different:
- Yellow or Gold
Follow these instructions to craft this beautiful Christmas ornament:
1. Download and print the Sleeping Beauty Christmas ornament template. Make sure that the pages are printed on the right paper color as indicated at the top of each page.
2. Cut out all the pieces.
3. Glue Sleeping Beauty’s pink dress and the white shoulder accent on the ornament template.
4. Paste her gold necklace at the top of the ornament, and the pink details on her dress.
5. Glue the Mickey Mouse ears behind the ornament.
6. Attach the crown at the top of the ornament.
7. Add white glue all over Sleeping Beauty’s crown.
8. Pour glitter and shake off the excess.
9. Loop a ribbon or string and attach it to the back of the ornament.
Your Sleeping Beauty Christmas ornament is ready for hanging!
Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty Inspired Christmas Ornament: Tips
Allow the glue to completely dry before you hang the ornaments on the Christmas tree.
Lastly, it is a great idea to laminate the ornaments so they will last longer!