This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Here is a Christmas ornament your kids will surely love. Not only will they love looking at it, they will also enjoy hanging them! I will teach you how to create this lovely 101 Dalmatians inspired Disney Christmas ornament.
Plus I’m giving away a free printable so this craft will be a breeze. Ready?
What you’ll need to create 101 Dalmatians inspired Disney Christmas ornament
- Card stock or cover stock
- Thread or twine (can also be a ribbon)
First things first: Print this!
This is the printable I’m giving out for free. Print this out so you can begin crafting.
At the top of each page, you will see the specific color you need to print the page on. Make sure to print them on the right paper.
Now that you had this printed out, you’re ready for the next step.
How to assemble the Cruella ornament
1. Glue Cruella’s dress to the front of the ornament (the circle printed on peach paper).
2. Paste the Mickey Mouse ears behind the ornament.
3. Glue her coat to the top of her dress.
4. Paste Cruella’s hair to the top of the ornament.
How to assemble the Dalmatian ornament
1. Paste the ears behind the ornament.
2. Attach the tag and collar to the front of the ornament.
3. If you want to add some glitter, carefully drop some white glue on the area you like.
4. Pour the glitter on the white glue and get the excess off.
Your 101 Dalmatians inspired Christmas ornament is ready!
1. Cut two pieces of thread, twine, or ribbon (around 4 to 5 inches each) and loop it.
2. Paste each loop behind Cruella and the Dalmatian ornaments.
Your 101 Dalmatians inspired Disney Christmas ornament is ready to hang on your Christmas tree!