Summer is upon us, and there’s nothing more cliche than lemonade!
I am partial to lemonade but let’s be honest, it can get a bit boring! I started noticing the “pimped up” drink trend and thought I would share some of the coolest “Pimped” lemonade recipes for you to try this summer!
Drinking water and staying hydrated in the sun is very important (find out why here) but we can always make this more fun! For the pregnant mamas or those who want summer cocktails without the nasty hangover, stay refreshed with these lemonade recipes and let me know which one is your favourite.
- Lavender Lemonade by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Brazilian Lemonade by Pretty Providence
- Easy Strawberry Lemonade by Food, Folks & Fun
- Watermelon Lemonade by Giggles Galore
- Raspberry Mint Lemonade by Frugal Family Home
- Pineapple Lemonade by Make Life Lovely
- Skinny Peach Lemonade by Shaken Together Life
- Copycat Red Robin Freckled Lemonade by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Cherry Lemonade by Pizzazzerie
- Blueberry Lemonade by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade by Make Life Lovely
- Lavender Blackberry Sparkling Lemonade by Satori Designs
- Mango Strawberry Lemonade by Giggles Galore
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade by The Modest Mom
I would love to know which one is your favourite and whether you’ve tried any or not? OR, do you have an amazing lemonade recipe to share? Let me know in the comments below