This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Throwing a Harry Potter party? Or do you simply want to cast the Lumos spell using delicious Harry Potter pretzel wands? If you said yes to any of the two questions, then you’ve come to the right place!
I’m going to teach you how to make Harry Potter pretzel wands. They are very easy to make too. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Pretzel rods
- Milk chocolate morsels
- Black candy melts
- White candy melts or vanilla-flavored almond bark
- Star sprinkles
Making Harry Potter Pretzel Wands
The procedures in making these magical wands are:
1. Melt the candy coating as directed in its packaging. Make sure that you don’t overheat the candy so it won’t be too thick.
If the candy melt does become too thick, you can add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil or vegetable shortening. Adding any other liquid can cause the candy to harden.
2. Pour the candy coating over the pretzel, leaving one-third uncovered.
3. While the candy coating is still wet, apply the sprinkles by gently rolling the pretzel rods over the sprinkles. If your sprinkles are large, putting them on the pretzels one by one is more effective.
4. Place the pretzel wands on waxed paper.
5. You can add more colored candy melts once the initial coating has completely set.
6. Place the remaining candy melts on a zip top freezer bag and drizzle it all over the pretzel wands.
7. Let the pretzel wands dry before packaging or serving them.
If there are leftovers (although I doubt it!), store the Harry Potter pretzel wands in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not put in the refrigerator as the pretzels will soften.
Now you can cast magical and delicious spells using these Harry Potter wands! The Obliviate spell won’t work though since everyone will never forget these pretzel wands!
Looking for more recipes? Visit the Toolbox Recipes Page for more ideas.