I love halloween themed food, so here’s a Halloween breakfast idea that children (and adults) will definitely love!
With Halloween around the corner, we don’t tend to do trick or treating so I’m always looking for quirky ways to make the day fun.
What I love about this Halloween breakfast idea is that it is simple and fun to make (and eat too!).
Ingredients You Need
- Bagels (These are mini bagels but you can use either)
- Cream Cheese
Method in Making This Halloween Breakfast
- Toast the mini bagels and allow to cool a minute or two.
- Spread on the cream cheese
- Give your ghost 2 eyes and a mouth using the raisins.
- Enjoy! (Yes it’s that easy!)
Young kids can do this themselves as well and you can always mix up the raisins for currents or berries! And that’s how you make Screaming Bagel Halloween Breakfasts
More Halloween Recipes
If you are looking for more brilliant ideas for this Halloween, check out these other recipes you can prepare for the Halloween: