This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Hola! Learning Spanish numbers can be made fun when you do it the Connect Four way!
Unlike the traditional Connect Four game though, this version is a board game with a Spanish twist.
What you need for this game are:
- 2 Pieces of dice
- 1 Game board
- 1 Set of colored tokens for each player
You can download the game board and the tokens for free below:
Spanish Numbers Connect Four is played as a board game with the same rules as the traditional Connect Four:
- Print out the game board and the tokens.
- Cut the tokens and assign one set of tokens to each player.
- Let player 1 roll the two dice.
- Get the sum of the two dice and place the first player’s token on the corresponding number on the board.
- Player 2 takes his/her turn.
- The first player to cover four places in a row is the winner.
This Spanish number game will surely entertain not only the children, but also everyone in the family. So enjoy and have fun learning Spanish numbers!
If you are looking for fun activities that are for free, you can check out these winter coloring pages for your kids to enjoy.
There are also loads of freebies and exclusive giveaways available on this page, so make sure to have a look around.