This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
BBQ season is upon us and interesting salads are hard to come by but luckily we have you covered with this fun ideas to serve to your guests!
Salads aren’t always everyone’s favourites and I think that’s because they don’t always look appealing next to everything else on the buffet table. It’s the beginning of BBQ season and for the forgotten salads, they normally involve a few handfuls of lettuce, some tomatoes and croutons thrown in (if you’re lucky) and then they are treated like a garnish to brighten the table. Honestly, I prefer interesting salads that have a bit of pizazz and I want to find ideas and inspiration that I can serve to my guests too so I won’t have sad looking leaves at the end of the day!
Luckily I have found some of the best recipes to spruce up the salad options and put them front and center on the BBQ buffet spread!
- Berry Mint Fruit Salad With A Honey Lime Dressing By Emma Eats And Explores
- Strawberry Arugula and Quinoa Salad By Confetti Kitchen
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad By Mama Likes To Cook
- Healthy Kale Salad With Mango Dressing By Happy Food’s Tube
- Best Ever Slow Cooked Chicken Salad By Recipe This
- Cold Peanut Noodle Salad By Savoury Tooth
- Antipasto Salad By Hungry Hobby
- Zesty Tomato And Black Bean Salad By Gluten Free Fix
- Healthy Tuna Salad By Confetti Kitchen
- Summer Fruit and Quinoa Salad With Coconut Ginger Lime Poppy Seed Dressing By Connoisseurus Veg
- Carrot Apple Salad By The Foodie And The Fix
Which one is your favorite? Hopefully, you have more of an insight into making interesting salads for your guests or event sprucing up some old recipes to make salads more enjoyable!
Let me know how you make salads more interesting in the comments below!
You may also be interested in these Pinterest Boards: