The #YumTum Linky – #4 – 04/02/16
Let’s Get Cracking with #YumTum 4!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! we had some new faces so I hope you all enjoyed seeing the fab contributions (and as usual I spent most of the weekend looking at them and feeling very hungry!
This week I have linked up my Easy, Homemade Midnight Cookies which I am particularly proud of because it helped me to finally “get over” the cookie hump and make some perfect looking (and tasting) cookies! so I hope you like it!
Quick Note: Next week is Valentines #YumTum so if you want to link up specific valentines recipes or food related posts! here is the perfect place! (next week!)
Now onto the main event:
Last Week’s Most Clicked
The favourite post that was the most clicked on last week was: Avocado Toast by Sara at Handy Herbs
This simple but healthy breakfast option is great for the toddlers (and us adults that want a healthy breakfast!) so well done Sara!
You can find more of Sara here:
Handy Herbs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
My Fab Foodie Feature
My fab foodie this week is Angela from Only Crumbs Remain with her Vegan Chocolate Orange Macarons. I was really taken away with how lovely they look and they are a great vegan dessert too! perfect for entertaining guests! My macarons never turn out this good so maybe it’s a bit of foodie envy too this week! :p
You Can Find more of Angela at:
Only Crumbs Remain | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
A Recap of the #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on one of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media – potentially with the featured photo. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at email@example.com and let me know what you think