This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Let’s Get Cracking with #YumTum 4!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! we had some new faces so I hope you all enjoyed seeing the fab contributions (and as usual I spent most of the weekend looking at them and feeling very hungry!
This week I have linked up my Easy, Homemade Midnight Cookies which I am particularly proud of because it helped me to finally “get over” the cookie hump and make some perfect looking (and tasting) cookies! so I hope you like it!
Quick Note: Next week is Valentines #YumTum so if you want to link up specific valentines recipes or food related posts! here is the perfect place! (next week!)
Now onto the main event:
Last Week’s Most Clicked
The favourite post that was the most clicked on last week was: Avocado Toast by Sara at Handy Herbs
This simple but healthy breakfast option is great for the toddlers (and us adults that want a healthy breakfast!) so well done Sara!
You can find more of Sara here:
Handy Herbs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
My Fab Foodie Feature
My fab foodie this week is Angela from Only Crumbs Remain with her Vegan Chocolate Orange Macarons. I was really taken away with how lovely they look and they are a great vegan dessert too! perfect for entertaining guests! My macarons never turn out this good so maybe it’s a bit of foodie envy too this week! :p
You Can Find more of Angela at:
Only Crumbs Remain | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
A Recap of the #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on one of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media – potentially with the featured photo. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think