This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
#YumTum 11, It’s Foodie Heaven!
Alright Alright, I have just about gotten over the chocolatey goodness from the 21 Chocolate Recipe’s to Enable Chocoholics! last week!!
So this week we decided to focus on hearty dinners and stumbled across a great way to Have Nando’s At Home!! (how exciting!) so checkout the post and let me know if you have tried any of their sauces and what you thought?!
Don’t forget I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media (although recently I have been stumbling a lot of them too!) so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |StumbleUpon
Anywho, Let’s #YumTum!!
Last Week’s Most Clicked
Last weeks’ all round favourite was these delicious looking Brioche Chinois aux pépites de chocolat by Sarah at Tales From The Kitchen Shed! I have to say, I still can’t pronounce them but that’s not going to stop me from giving them a go and tasting delicious! Pastry and chocolate = delish!
You can find more of Sarah here:
My Fab Foodie Feature
This week my favourite fab foodie was Emma from Me and b make tea with their Fruity Solar System, it’s healthy, a great excuse to eat more fruit and a really fun way to learn! (Plus everyone on Twitter loved it!) Look how amazing it is!
You Can Find more of Emma at:
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think