The #YumTum Linky – #1 – 14/01/16
This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Welcome to the first #YumTum
Since this is the first there are no featured or favourite posts – Next week this part will be far more exciting!
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
I am looking forward to seeing all of your foodie delights!
This week I have linked up: Grilled Mozzarella & Pepper Courgettes and Cake Through The Letterbox With Baker Days
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on one of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
The #YumTum Badge
Our bodies become susceptible to common infections as temperatures drop. It is not unheard of…
It's that time of year again when you struggle to buy for your family and…
I was really surprised by how much lego costs these days! And with two kids…
Teaching about the life cycle of plants and trees? Whether you're homeschooling (by choice or…
If you want your home life to be organised, it’s important to make sure that…
Like most team and contact sports, netball requires a certain level of physical fitness to…