This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
WAHOOO – It’s #YumTum 7
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week we had a great bunch of posts! 🙂 and welcome to a few of the new YumTumians!
It’s been an interesting week, full of work, activities and not enough time for cooking (or baking) Waaa. So instead of a specific recipe this week, I have linked up my Fun Uses & Tips For Frozen Fruit post for you all to enjoy (and enjoy you will!)
Last Week’s Most Clicked
This weeks favourite post which was most clicked on by all of you was….. dun dun dun …. Celeste from The Whole Serving with her Cinnamon Amaranth With Berries, it’s gluten free, full of protein and a perfect healthy breakfast! Yummy!
You can find more of Celeste here:
My Fab Foodie Feature
This week I really enjoyed the look of these Chai Latte Pumpkin Cookies by Kaila at Healthy Helper! they look so good and I love the idea of incorporating tea into them! plus they are grain free, vegan and paleo friendly so it makes them great for everyone!!
You Can Find more of Kaila at:
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels including the #YUMTUM Pinterest board so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list*
*Please remember to come back and comment – linkups don’t work without everyone participating*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think