This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Welcome Back YumTumians – it’s #YumTum Linky number 3!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! there was another great selection of recipes and one or two lists which made for some great reading (and food envy!)
I’ve linked up my Banana & Honey Flapjacks AND this week I was lucky enough to have Gina from The Multitasking Missus guest post with her fab Nabe: Hot Pot Soup so I decided to link that up aswell 🙂 Aptly called: Gina’s Nabe: Hot Pot Soup so let’s show Gina some love !! 🙂
Now onto the main event:
Last Week’s Most Clicked
The recipe you all loved the most (and I can see why) was Jessica’s Mike Mulligan Steam Shovel Birthday & Dirt Pudding Trifle from Sweet Little Ones. The party looked amazing (props to the husband for his decoration) and the trifle looks to DIE for – AND the kids got to help make it so that’s extra great! Well done Jessica!
You can find more of Jessica here:
Sweet Little Ones | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
My Fab Foodie Feature
My fab foodie this week was Natasha’s Ladybird Appetizers on Serenity You. They are so sweet and are a cute way to encourage kids to eat some of the good stuff! they would be great for parties too! They looked toooo good enough to eat…almost :p
You Can Find more of Natasha at:
Serenity You | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on one of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media – potentially with the featured photo. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at [email protected] and let me know what you think