This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
It’s Time For #YumTum 8 – Let’s celebrate! (too obvious?)
Hello YumTumians! Thanks to everyone who linked up last week we had a great bunch of posts! 🙂 and a lot of new things to try and experiment with! I was definitely inspired!
Something new happened this week, the husband started experimenting with smoothies! and although he hasn’t gotten to grips with how blogging about it works (perfect husbands are boring obviously :p) the recipe I have linked up is of his own making!! So show him (and his stomach) some love for the Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie !! it’s got a lot of healthy stuff in it but still has some chocolate (because chocolate doesn’t need justifying).
Last Week’s Most Clicked
This weeks favourite post which was most clicked on by all of you was…..Becky’s Cod With Cornflake Breading ! which looks delicious and I have never heard of using cornflakes before so it is a new funky recipe to try!
You Can find more of Becky at:
Cuddle Fairy| Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
My Fab Foodie Feature
This week my fab foodie is Ilka with her Chai Seed Pudding with Coconut and Berries which is something else I haven’t tried!! but chai seeds are very good for you and with lots of running events happening at the moment I am trying to be good (ish) so this looks like a great and healthy treat!
You Can Find more of Ilka at:
Ilkas Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels including the #YUMTUM Pinterest board so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list*
*Please remember to come back and comment – linkups don’t work without everyone participating*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at [email protected] and let me know what you think