Roll up, Roll up – It’s #YumTum 6
I was definitely feeling the love last week! we had some new YumTumians join the linky which was lovely to see! thanks to some of you who did a LOT of commenting it was so great to find that when I did my comments at the end of the week!
This week I am dragging out the valentine’s theme a bit – it’s my linky and i’ll make it up as I go along if I want too! (that’s definitely how the song goes!) – by linking up my Homemade Sweetie Strawberry Syrup , OMG this stuff is amazing! and tastes just like strawberry laces sweeties – it took a couple of attempts but it’s soooo good!
Last Week’s Most Clicked
And she’s done it again! Angela from Only Crumbs Remain had the post with the most clicks last week – let’s be honest I think we all appreciated the artistry of the Dozen Apple Roses which were also perfect for the Valentine’s theme! here they are again in all of their Glory…
You can find more of Angela here:
Only Crumbs Remain| Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
My Fab Foodie Feature
It was really hard to choose this week because I was extra hungry when writing this and everyone’s posts looked great! but this week’s fab foodie has to be Donna from Whole Food Bellies with her Chocolate Raspberry Truffles – I mean i’m drooling! I am definitely a sucker for a truffle and I love the idea of raspberry ones too! try not to drool on your screen…
You Can Find more of Donna at:
Whole Food Bellies | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels including the #YUMTUM Pinterest board so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at [email protected] and let me know what you think