This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
It’s #YumTum 15, join in the foodie fun!
(No rhyme this week I am afraid!)
I have to say, it’s been a rough week – I don’t want to go into details but I am definitely feeling a bit meh – YumTum almost didn’t happen and I definitely didn’t do much cooking either BUT looking at food always makes me feel better so please make these some great recipes this week! (not that it is any different from previous weeks!)
This week I am still not able to do much cooking (but I have been doing a lot of eating) so to avoid piling back on the pounds I am revisiting my Weight Loss Food Hacks! to remind myself of how I got to where I am and hopefully they help you too!
Don’t forget I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media (although recently I have been stumbling a lot of them too!) so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |StumbleUpon
Now, Let’s #YumTum!!
Last Week’s Most Clicked
The most clicked recipe this week was the Carrot Halwa by Sadhna at Herbs, Spices and Tradition because not only does it look delicious but it tells all about how Sadhna was featured in a magazine for her recipes! which is fantastic – well done Sadhna!
You can find more of Sadhna here:
Herbs, Spices and Tradition| Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
My Fab Foodie Feature
This week I was drooling over the Tiramisu French Toast by Marilyn at Marilyn’s Treats – we share a love of cheesecake and now apparently french toast too! I may have to have a cheat day (or two) for this one!
You Can Find more of Marilyn at:
Marilyn’s Treats| Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
The #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on ONE of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media (potentially with the featured photo) and to be added to the YumTum email reminder list. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at [email protected] and let me know what you think