This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Foodie Love Is In The Air, It’s #YumTum 5!
It’s almost valentine’s day! so this week is devoted to Valentine’s day food (if you don’t have any that’s ok just link up other fab food posts!)
In the spirit of Valentine’s day I have linked up my Strawberry & Chocolate Chip Flapjacks which are naturally a little pink because of the fresh strawberries! (that’s how I’m justifying it being a Vday recipe :p )
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week we had another great week! Please remember to come back and comment as there have been a couple who haven’t and everyone should get at least two comments – thank you to all of the regular linkers who are so fab at commenting (you know who you are!) 🙂 now, onto the features:
Last Week’s Most Clicked
The favourite post that was the most clicked on last week was *Drumroll* (and they really look amazing!) : Buttermilk Pancakes by Cuddle Fairy I have never made them with buttermilk but if they are going to look like that I am going to give them a go!
You can find more of Becky here:
Cuddle Fairy| Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
My Fab Foodie Feature
This week I particularly enjoyed Daisy’s Super Simple Fortune Cookies on Dais Like These, the fun you could have with the messages would definitely keep us amused for ages, plus the recipe is really useful too! (this would also be a great way to propose by making them yourself – i’m just saying!)
You Can Find more of Daisy at:
Dais Like These | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
A Recap of the #YumTum Details
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on TWO of my social media channels – The #YUMTUM Pinterest board and one other form of social media so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
The #YumTum Rules
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on one of the hosts post (or the linky home post if you don’t like the recipe I contribute), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful and share all those great recipe’s!
*if you haven’t received a comment from the person linking up after you by next week, let me know and I will chase up for you 🙂 *
The #YumTum Badge
*By Linking up you give me permission to share your posts on social media – potentially with the featured photo. Let’s link up and get out there and show me your foodie posts*
To find out what inspired the linky visit The #YumTum Home Page
Think this linky could be better? let me know by emailing me at [email protected] and let me know what you think