This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Do you have a NERF gun at home? What is your favorite NERF gun? In our house, it’s the NERF Longstrike CS-6. It’s a bolt-action sniper rifle that holds up to six darts and can fire them up to 35 feet. My husband and I love playing with it, as does our four-year-old son. He loves pretending to be a sniper, taking out bad guys from far away. That being said Mummy and Daddy are the perfect targets. lol
But, on second thought, you don’t need a special occasion to enjoy this game. It’s a fantastic way for the whole family to spend time together on days in the house when it isn’t raining or snowing.
Check out below if your after the FREE NERF TARGET PRINTABLE GAME, otherwise, here are more ideas for NERF gun target practice.
10 Ideas For Household Items for Target Practice
Hitting a moving target is no easy feat, but its certainly a fun way to pass the time. There are a few household items that can be used for target practice:
- Plastic water bottles- Set them up in a pyramid and see how many you can take down.
- Solo cups- A classic for a reason, test your aim by hitting the small target.
- Tin cans- A bit more challenging than plastic water bottles, but still a lot of fun.
- Glass jars- A real challenge, but so satisfying!
- Books- For the more advanced marksman, try hitting a small area on a book.
- Balloon- A moving target is always more fun, see how long you can keep the balloon in the air.
- Fruit- Try to hit a small target on a piece of fruit.
- Ping pong balls are a tough test, but exciting to smash!
- Coin- A classic game, see how many coins you can hit in a row.
- Toilet paper rolls – turn them on the side and ideal size for shooting at.
Set up a course with different objects to hit at different distances for a real challenge! With a little bit of practice, you’ll be hitting those targets in no time.
How to Create NERF War Targets Out of a Brown Box?
First, determine the size of your target. For a basic target, cut the brown box to an 8×8 inch square. If you want to add some more challenge, make triangular or diamond-shaped targets out of smaller boxes.
Next, use a marker to draw bullseyes on your target. You can make them as simple or complex as you want.
Finally, cut out the target and tape it to a wall or door. You’re ready for some Nerf war fun!
Printable Nerf Targets on Etsy
Targets are great for kids who love to shoot their toy guns. They can print out a variety of different targets, from bulls eyes to zombies, and get some practice in before taking on the real thing. These targets are also great for teaching kids about precision and accuracy. Etsy has a wide selection of different printable targets, including NERF games along with toys, bullets and just about everything NERF you can imagine. It’s a fantastic spot to take a peek and get some party ideas for the children. Or perhaps pick up some fun ideas for party themes and entertainment for the kids.
FREE PRINTABLE NERF GUN TARGETS GAME
In this printable, you can choose to spell “Happy Birthday” or you can “write your own” words. Make sure to print the appropriate targets:
- Happy Birthday targets: The printable contains the complete letters for this.
- Write your own targets: The last page of the printable is the “write your own” target. Print as many targets as you need. The number of copies you print depends on the word or phrase you want to spell. Example: If you want to spell “Halloween,” then print nine copies of the last page. Write the letters of the word on each target.
Once every page is printed, place them on the wall using double-sided tapes.
Printable NERF Game
- Let all players try to shoot the targets in the proper order.
- The first player to spell the word wins.
I’ve included a scoring sheet in the free printables so you can keep track of how many rounds and who is the winner!
Tell me what you think about this game in the comments section!
This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.