This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Introducing the new #YumTum linky
I love finding new recipe’s online and since I started blogging I have found recipes galore!
So, with my love of linkies it was bound to happen that I would want my own (what can I say i’m selfish like that).
I have created the linky for foodies and food lovers who just want to cook (or in my case eat!) and share the wonderful culinary concoctions you have all created!
Other than all of the fabulous linkies I am a part of, the inspiration for #YumTum was Winnie the Pooh and his rumbling in his tummy (my son’s current favourite cartoon) and it was just a hop, skip and a jump to yummy in my tummy – ergo YumTum was born!
- Opens Thursdays 5am (GMT) & Closes Saturdays 9am (GMT)
- I will be sharing ALL posts linked up on one of my social media channels – in some form or another so feel free to follow me on: Google+| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest |
- My favourite post will be featured in the following weeks linky along with your social media information so other people can see how amazing you are too!
- I will also feature the most clicked on!
- Tweet your posts to @themummytoolbox using the #YumTum hashtag and I will retweet them 🙂
- Link up to 2 Food Related posts
- Comment on the hosts post (that’s me), The one directly before yours & one other (that way everyone gets at least two comments!)
- Please include either the #YumTum badge (below) or a link back to the party so other people know where to find it (i’ve tried to make it small and inconspicuous – ish)
- 3 Strike rule – if you link and run 3 times you are out and won’t be able to participate anymore which would be a real shame! Let’s be respectful!
The #YumTum Badge
Well what would a linky be without a badge! so here it is… Ta Da! if you don’t like it and would prefer to just link to the post that’s fine – if you do then copy and paste the code from the box into the text/html part of your blog/ or your sidebar (you can do this in the widgets section in wordpress) and voila.
Hopefully See you there 🙂