This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
This is The Mummy Toolbox so what would a Halloween menu be without a mummy snack?! Stuffed mummy breadsticks are an easy Halloween snack that’s also great for Halloween parties too.
This Halloween snack recipe will make 8 Breadsticks.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooke time: 12 minutes
- 1 can croissant roll dough
- 2 String cheese or mozzarella
- 16 sliced black olives
- Sauce for serving (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll the croissant roll dough and separate into 4 sheets. Roll flat with a rolling pin and cut into 8 squares.
3. Cut strips into the edges of the square making sure to leave a line dowe the centre.
4. Cut string cheese in half and lengthways to fit in the middle of each square. Or alternatively pull pieces of mozzarella off of the ball and add to the middle instead.
5. Wrap the cheese with the outer strips, alternating the placement of the strips to resemble a mummy wrap. Press the ends of each strip to secure, making sure to completely cover the cheese to prevent leaks when the breadsticks bake.
6. Place the breadsticks on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush the breadsticks with melted butter, then sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley. Place two sliced olives at the top of each breadstick to resemble eyes.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until breadsticks are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
More Halloween Snack Recipes
Check out these other recipes you can prepare for the Halloween: