I thought it was high time I bought the big guns out and created some fantastic fitness tracker printables for you all!
As you know I have a Freebies section where I have some fitness related printables such as:
But these are highly specific and I have always advocated for journalling or using a log book when on your fitness journey. It makes everything easier, tracks your progress and keeps you accountable, so I have said a hundred times before. Well, I decided to make one for you so that you can incorporate this into your journey yourself without spending a penny.
One of my pet peeves about logbooks is that they aren’t always useful online. Personally, I prefer to write most things down with a traditional pen and paper but sometimes I want the ease of a digital workbook so I created these printables so that you can fill in the boxes online OR print them out according to your preference.
What You Get in The Fitness Tracker Printables:
- Basic Workout Log – to write your month and goal as well as record the date, workout type, time duration, notes and track your weight. It’s good to have this basic overview.
- Daily Food Tracker – I count macros which involves not just calories but what is in your food specifically so you know you are getting a well-rounded diet. This tracker helps you log everything! (I mean everything.)
- Weekly Weights Log – Note your daily muscle group you are focusing on and exercises as well as your reps and sets to see it across the entire week.
- Weekly Cardio Log-What cardio have you done this week? note your activities, calorie burned, speed, distance and time.
- Measurement Record – Note your weekly measurements for the month for arms, chest, waist, hips, thighs, calves and weight to track progress.
- Progress Tracker Chart – I love a good graph and this will help you see your progress in a fun visual. However, this is the only element you can’t click on digitally and can only be used when printed.
- Monthly Fitness Calendar – 5 weeks so you can jump in wherever you start (no excuses). My favorite part about this one is it has a tick box so you can check whether you met the target that day! It’s all about the little things.
- Weekly Menu Plan – Fitness is not just about exercise but also about food as well so this weekly menu plan can be the first step to keep you on track with your food.
What Do I Have To Do?
Sign up to my newsletter! There’s a box at the beginning of this post and just under this heading. It’s monthly and will give you some good tips and insight to keep you on track and I promise never to send you spam or sell your email address to third parties. Plus I have some exciting exclusives coming in January for my subscribers so you are going to want to be a part of it!
Why have you made it a sign up only?
Normally I offer my freebies willingly, but because these are more in-depth and have taken a lot more time and effort I need to be able to afford to do this and keep them free for readers in the future. Keeping them sign-up makes them more exclusive to my readers and valuable for everyone. But, you can always unsubscribe at any time so really, it’s a win-win
Change Your Fitness Mentality
I also have a 5-Day Fitness Mentality challenge (I will be writing a post on this soon) which you can sign up for and the printables are a part of this as well if you want extra 2-for-1 value!