This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
One pot dinners are the way forward for us at the moment so here is my favourite collection.
Unsurprisingly, we are very busy right now so I have been looking for meals that are easy to whip up and have less washing up (who has time for that with a newborn am I right?) One pan or one pot dinners are exactly as they sound, meals that require only one cooking container where everything can be thrown in together to make a delicious meal, without needing multiple burners, trays, pots, pans etc.
One of the other reasons I am loving these is that you can stir and manoeuvre while holding the baby without fear that it is dangerous trying to juggle everything or that something ends up burnt and forgotten about. With that in mind, one pot dinners are ideal given our situation and you get lots of foodie goodness without the hassle. Plus, it is still perfect for meal prep which is how we stay prepared and organised in this house!
So here are some of my favourite one pot/one pan dinners from some awesome foodie bloggers (plus a Toolbox classic thrown in.) Which can help us all feed the family with little hassle and effort.
- Creamy Garlic Chicken Thighs by Nerdy Foodie Mom
- Quick Chicken Piccata by The Petite Cook
- Hoisin Pork Stir-Fry by One Clever Chef
- Cajun Pasta (GF, V) by Strength & Sunshine
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta by Cincy Shopper
- Chicken With Mushroom Rice by My Gorgeous Recipes
- Beetroot Risotto by Strength & Sunshine
- Zucchini ‘Meatballs’ With Quinoa Pasta by Wilde Terra
- Garlic Asparagus With Chicken & Noodles by The Mummy Toolbox
- One Pot Jerk Chicken Curry by Recipe This
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas by Foodnservice
- Chinese Hunan Beef by Wholesome Yum
- Spicy Sausage Jambalaya by Dukes & Duchesses
- Spinach And Mushroom Bowtie Pasta by Trial and Eater
- Artichoke And Garlic Broiled Chicken Thighs by Avocado Pesto
Do you have a favourite meal that is quick and easy to throw together?? Share below in the comments!
For other healthy meals check out the Clean Eating Index, or if you’re feeling food naughty head to the Cheat Day Index
You May Also Like These Pinterest Boards: