Half term is here and I love having something to do with my little guy to keep us entertained! Halloween crafts are definitely the way forward!
Obviously, since Autumn has started we have been looking at the crunchy leaves (my house is currently full of them) and the different color changes and the types of nuts that are falling on the ground (hello conkers) and they have been learning about seasons and Autumn at school too so it helps to back this up at home. However, since it is almost Halloween I wanted to find some cool Halloween crafts for us to start because who doesn’t love getting a bit spooky and I want to teach my guy all about the other seasons too!
Since my little chap wasn’t that interested in Halloween last year I didn’t come up with anything exciting, and obviously sods law now dictates he wants an endless supply of Halloween crafts this time around (typical!). So, because I am horrendously unprepared as usual, I thought I would call on some of my trusty blogger friends to keep me well stocked until I can make my own next year and they definitely did NOT disappoint!
Here are some of my favorites that we are going to (or have already) given a go that I think you and your kids will love too, Plus some of this would act as great decorations for a spooky Halloween party.
- Stuffed Paper Bag Witch Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- Crepe Paper Pumpkin Craft Surprise from onebusywahm.com
- Popsicle Stick Pumpkin Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Wooden Frankenstein from sowderingabout.com
- Monster Buttons from persialou.com
- Hats For Halloween from pysselbolaget.se
- DIY Maleficent Staff from northstory.ca
- Spooky Spider Soap Halloween Craft from happinessishomemade.net
- DIY Halloween Playdough from pastelsandmacarons.com
- Halloween Vampire Suckers from momdot.com
- No Glue Conker Spiders from wolvesinlondon.com
- Spider Web Halloween Craft For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Monster Bookmark Craft from craftsbyamanda.com
- DIY Halloween Egg Carton Bats And Leaf Ghosts from happyclippings.com
- Toilet Roll Bat Buddies from mollymoocrafts.com
- Adorable Felt Halloween Finger Puppets from onecreativemommy.com
- Cute Clothespin Button Bat Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- DIY Monster Slime from littlemissmama.com
- Glitter Foam Monsters from craftsbyamanda.com
- Mini Monster Pumpkins from cherishedbliss.com
I hope you love these just as much as I do! Which one is your favorite??
If you like these you will enjoy these Pinterest Boards: