This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Carbs are one of my vices so I have been looking for low-carb desserts to satisfy my sweet tooth without getting all carby!
I am looking at post-baby food options that are realistic, delicious and can help me reach my goals! After my Pregnant and…Fat post I realized that if I wanted to hold myself accountable and make changes, I would need to look at my food first. This is because I simply won’t be able to jump straight back into running or playing netball straight away!
Dessert is probably one of my favourites so I thought that looking at low-carb options were a great place to start and I will be aiming to follow these up with some meals a bit later on! In the meantime, here are some options from some of my favourite food bloggers so go ahead and check them out! They all look and sound delicious.
- Blueberry Muffins by Peace Love and Low Carb
- Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt by Wanna Bite
- Cinnamon Rolls by Wholesome Yum
- Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle by Baking Outside The Box
- Peanut Butter Mousse by Low Carb Yum
- Flourless Pumpkin Almond Butter Bars With Dark Chocolate + Coconut by Ambitious Kitchen
- Chocolate Cherry Granola Frozen Yoghurt Bites by Hello Nature Blog
- Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies – by Peace Love and Low Carb
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Low Carb Biscotti: Caramel Chocolate Dip by Low Carb-ology
- Strawberry Trifle by Wholesome Yum
It makes me feel better knowing that I can indulge in dessert without it being high in carbs. Particularly because when I go back to counting macros I always trip up on the carbs and this way I won’t over indulge!
Do you have any low-carb dessert recipes to share? Let me know and I will add to the list if I like them!