Carbs are one of my vices so I have been looking for low-carb desserts to satisfy my sweet tooth without getting all carby!
I am looking at post-baby food options that are realistic, delicious and can help me reach my goals! After my Pregnant and…Fat post I realized that if I wanted to hold myself accountable and make changes, I would need to look at my food first. This is because I simply won’t be able to jump straight back into running or playing netball straight away!
Dessert is probably one of my favourites so I thought that looking at low-carb options were a great place to start and I will be aiming to follow these up with some meals a bit later on! In the meantime, here are some options from some of my favourite food bloggers so go ahead and check them out! They all look and sound delicious.
- Blueberry Muffins by Peace Love and Low Carb
- Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt by Wanna Bite
- Cinnamon Rolls by Wholesome Yum
- Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle by Baking Outside The Box
- Peanut Butter Mousse by Low Carb Yum
- Flourless Pumpkin Almond Butter Bars With Dark Chocolate + Coconut by Ambitious Kitchen
- Chocolate Cherry Granola Frozen Yoghurt Bites by Hello Nature Blog
- Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies – by Peace Love and Low Carb
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Low Carb Biscotti: Caramel Chocolate Dip by Low Carb-ology
- Strawberry Trifle by Wholesome Yum
It makes me feel better knowing that I can indulge in dessert without it being high in carbs. Particularly because when I go back to counting macros I always trip up on the carbs and this way I won’t over indulge!
Do you have any low-carb dessert recipes to share? Let me know and I will add to the list if I like them!